The Secondary School Admission Test, SSAT, is accepted by most high schools and is the exam of choice for most independent schools. The SSAT includes four sub-tests and an essay. Each class is dedicated to specific test content and the strategies for each student to achieve their highest score. Tuition includes a text designed specifically for the SSAT as well as all practice test materials.
Classes are offered Wednesdays from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm and Sundays from 9:30 am to 11:30 am. Classes that included practice test and review are extended.
- Decimals, Fractions, and Percents Sun November 1 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Vocabulary and Verbal Skills Wed November 4 4:30 – 6:30 pm
- Computations, Exponents, Radicals Wed November 11 4:30 – 6:30 pm
- Algebra and Geometry Sun November 15 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Reading Comprehension Wed November 18 4:30 – 6:30 pm
- Statistics, Graphs and Probability Sun November 22 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Essay Writing and Vocabulary Wed December 2 4:30 – 7:00pm
- Math Practice and Review Sun December 6 9:30 – 11:30 am
- English Practice and Review Wed December 9 4:30 – 7:00 pm
You May Also Like
Summer HSPT Test Prep
This course offered at St. John’s prepares students for all areas of the exam. Practice tests as well as a carefully designed custom textbook are provided.
Summer 2020 SAT Prep Course
This course will provide students (rising 10-12th grade) planning to take the SAT-1 exam with strategies and practice designed to improve performance on the day of the test.
Fall 2020 HSPT and SSAT Test Prep
For students who plan to take both the HSPT and the SSAT, this course is designed to focus on the content and strategies for both tests.