The Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) is a globally recognized standardized college admission test that lets students show colleges their knowledge of reading, writing, and mathematics skills and their ability to apply that knowledge. This is a reasoning test currently comprised of a written essay as well as multiple choice and open response questions. The SAT is accepted at all four-year colleges in the United States.
- Meets on Sundays from 9 am to 11 am and Thursdays 3 pm to 5 pm.
- Last class is a full length practice test and meets from 9 am to 12:45 pm.
- This is for a student who has already taken the SAT Test
- Sunday September 13, 9 – 11 am
- Thursday September 17 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- Sunday September 20, 9 – 11 am
- Thursday September 24 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- Sunday September 27, 9 am – 12:45 pm
You May Also Like
Summer HSPT Test Prep
This course offered at St. John’s prepares students for all areas of the exam. Practice tests as well as a carefully designed custom textbook are provided.
Summer 2020 SAT Prep Course
This course will provide students (rising 10-12th grade) planning to take the SAT-1 exam with strategies and practice designed to improve performance on the day of the test.
Fall 2020 HSPT and SSAT Test Prep
For students who plan to take both the HSPT and the SSAT, this course is designed to focus on the content and strategies for both tests.