While many high schools accept scores from either the High School Placement Test (HSPT) or the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) some accept scores from only one as part of the application process. For students who plan to take both the HSPT and the SSAT, this course is designed to focus on the content and strategies for both tests. This course targets the November date for the HSPT and the December date for the SSAT. Tuition includes a textbook and all practice test materials. For questions about which test your student should take or questions regarding scheduling, please contact email@example.com
- Diagnostic Pre-Test Friday September 18 4:00 – 7:30 pm
- Verbal Skills Friday September 25 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Quantitative Skills Friday October 2 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Reading Comprehension Thursday October 8 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Mathematics Friday October 16 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Language Skills Friday October 23 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- HSPT Practice Test Friday October 30 4:00 – 7:30 pm
- SSAT Analogies/ Math Friday November 6 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- SSAT Practice Test Friday November 13 4:00 – 7:30 pm
You May Also Like
Summer HSPT Test Prep
This course offered at St. John’s prepares students for all areas of the exam. Practice tests as well as a carefully designed custom textbook are provided.
Summer 2020 SAT Prep Course
This course will provide students (rising 10-12th grade) planning to take the SAT-1 exam with strategies and practice designed to improve performance on the day of the test.
Upper Level SSAT Test Prep
This course offered at St. John's prepares students for all areas of the exam. Practice tests as well as a carefully designed custom textbook are provided.