WHY EAGLES/EDGE SAT PREP COURSES?
- A personalized experience with a local instructor with a proven track record of success in test preparation. Have the ability to connect with a professional who will give you the time to work through your questions.
- E/E understands all students learn in different ways, which is why we work to take every learning style and employ proven methods for success for SAT Prep
- Online Test Prep materials to track your progress, not just during the prep course but with a year long subscription to the services.
- Build Confidence – Know what to expect when facing different obstacles within the exam
- Strategize! Learn techniques and improve your performance on the day of the test.
- We analyze practice test to set up a plan to succeed for future tests
- Understand what materials are needed to be prepared for every aspect of the exam
- Know what it takes to be accepted to your dream school
This course will cover all aspects of the SAT and will most certainly provide you with resources to be productive throughout your process of preparing for your future.
- Targets the October 2 Test date
- 5 classes -includes one full length test
- Meets Wednesday and Sundays
- $250 for students who have not taken a prior SAT class at SJP
- $150 for students who have taken a prior full length SAT Prep course at SJP
- Register online for the exam here: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat-subject-tests/register/online-registration
Wednesday Sept 15th 3:00 – 5:00 pm
Sunday Sept 19: 10 am – noon
Wednesday Sept 22 3:00 – 5:00 pm
Sunday Sept 26 10 am – noon
Wednesday Sept 29 3:00 – 6:30 pm – Practice Test
You May Also Like
Winter 2022 SAT Prep Course - Sunday and Wednesdays
This course will provide students (rising 10-12th grade) planning to take the SAT-1 exam with strategies and practice designed to improve performance on the day of the test.
HSPT and SSAT Test Prep One on One Tutoring
In addition to our traditional test prep course, the Test Prep Center offers private tutoring for the HSPT and SSAT Upper level Exams. This option is ideal for students who have already prepared for one test and now want to fill in the gaps in preparing for a second test. Sessions are offered in three one hour segments. For students taking this in lieu of a traditional class rather than in addition to, we recommend 2 sessions. For student who have already taken a prep course we recommend 1 session. Students will receive a book to use with their tutor that will also contain material for independent study. Students are paired with tutor who is an expert for the subject and test requested. The tutor and student will arrange a schedule that is convenient for both, targeting a certain test date. Our tutoring sessions are offered to young men and women from all schools.
Fall 2021 HSPT and SSAT Test Prep
For students who plan to take both the HSPT and the SSAT, this course is designed to focus on the content and strategies for both tests.