Investigation Camps are designed to give 6th, 7th and 8th graders a chance to pursue their interests with a deeper dive into topics that interest them. Investigation: The Arts will be offered in our classrooms and studios using cutting edge air filtration to help keep everyone safe. When possible, we’ll take portions of the learning outside. Highly trained instructors will make the learning fun, and we’ll make sure there is time each day for some outdoor games and camp connections to be made!
Investigation: The Arts Week 2, June 28-July 2, 2021: 3D printing- arts and Technology meet! We’ll learn to program and design online, and then print our projects in our state of the art 3d printer
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- Increasing opportunities for camper choice built into the schedule
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
*Campus and program tours will be available in the spring.
Please register online to be notified about tour dates, or to speak with a camp specialist!
This camp must comply with regulations of the MDPH & be licensed
by the LBOH.
Code Wiz Instructors
Specialty Camp Instructor
Staff member profile popup
2021 Program Dates
|Week 2: June 28 - July 2|