Investigation Camps are designed to give 6th, 7th and 8th graders a chance to pursue their interests with a deeper dive into topics that interest them. Investigation: Technology classes will meet in small, spaced out groups in our state of the art computer labs with our cutting edge air filtration system making EAGLES/EDGE the best place to investigate safely. Highly trained instructors will make the learning fun, and we’ll make sure there is time each day for some outdoor games and camp connections to be made!
Investigation:Technology Week 4, July 12-16, 2021: Robotics Challenge – students and instructors work together to solve a problem- with robots!
Investigation: Technology Week 8, August 9-13, 2021: Learn to Code- an overview of code basics, and an introduction to multiple languages
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- Increasing opportunities for camper choice built into the schedule
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
*Campus and program tours will be available in the spring.
Please register online to be notified about tour dates, or to speak with a camp specialist!
This camp must comply with regulations of the MDPH & be licensed
by the LBOH.
2021 Program Dates
|Week 4: July 12 - 16|
|Week 8: August 9 - 13|