Exploration Camps are designed to give 4th and 5th graders a chance to lean in and start to deep dive into topics, while still maintaining a camp like feel. Exploration: Technology will give campers who are interested in code and software a chance to delve into the next level of skills and practice. Campers will spend time 6 feet apart in our computer lab, equipped with state of the art air filtration systems, but also have time outside- either in problem solving circles, or in “camp breaks” where they swim, play games, and picnic lunch. Come experience the best that camp can offer!
Exploration Technology, Week 3, July 6-9, 2021: Learn to Code (no camp Monday, July 5)
Exploration Technology Week 5, July 19-23, 2021: Minecraft, the next adventure!
Exploration, Technology Week 7, August 2-6, 2021: Intro to Scratch and the Raspberry Pi
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- Increasing opportunities for camper choice built into the schedule
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
- Instructional swim daily
- Developmentally appropriate instruction and game play
*Campus and program tours will be available in the spring.
Please register online to be notified about tour dates, or to speak with a camp specialist!
This camp must comply with regulations of the MDPH & be licensed
by the LBOH
2021 Program Dates
|Week 3: July 6 - 9*|
|Week 5: July 19 - 23|
|Week 7: August 2 - 6|