Exploration Camps are designed to give 4th and 5th graders a chance to lean in and start to deep dive into topics, while still maintaining a camp like feel. Exploration:Science will give campers a chance to make a big mess and learn the science behind it! We’ll choose favorite science experiments and replicate them, as well as tackling a problem as a design challenge. Campers will spend time 6 feet apart in our computer and science labs, equipped with state of the art air filtration systems, but also have time outside- either in problem solving circles, or in “camp breaks” where they swim, play games, and picnic lunch. Come experience the best that camp can offer!
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- Increasing opportunities for camper choice built into the schedule
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
*Campus and program tours will be available in the spring.
Please register online to be notified about tour dates, or to speak with a camp specialist!
This camp must comply with regulations of the MDPH & be licensed by the LBOH.Enroll Now
2021 Program Dates
|Week 8: August 9 - 13|