Exploration Camps are designed to give 4th and 5th graders a chance to lean in and start to deep dive into topics, while still maintaining a camp like feel. Exploration: Paint Camp means a masterpiece every day! Campers will do paint-night style canvas paintings, as well as 3-d art and traditional camp arts and crafts. We’ll try to work outside as much as possible, but have indoor space where we can maintain distancing and take advantage of our state of the art air filtration system. Campers will take some fun breaks every day- there’s a chance to swim, and opportunities to run and play and enjoy our rolling 175 acre campus.
We’ll provide all the supplies. Campers need to bring a snack, a lunch (or buy from our meal delivery plan) and a swimsuit and towel. That’s it!
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- Increasing opportunities for camper choice built into the schedule
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
- Instructional swim daily
- Developmentally appropriate instruction and game play
*Campus and program tours will be available in the spring.
Please register online to be notified about tour dates, or to speak with a camp specialist!
This camp must comply with regulations of the MDPH & be licensed
by the LBOH
2021 Program Dates
|Week 2: June 28 - July 2|