Exploration Camps are designed to give 4th and 5th graders a chance to lean in and start to deep dive into topics, while still maintaining a camp like feel. Exploration: Outdoor Adventures is a camp focused on all the fun that the outdoors can bring! We’ll go on hikes, go fishing, kayaking, and venture into local state parks to explore the flora and fauna. Mornings will be spent off camp- either in hiking distance or farther abroad, depending on covid guidance. We’ll return to camp for lunch, swimming and more outdoor investigations.
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- Increasing opportunities for camper choice built into the schedule
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
*Campus and program tours will be available in the spring.
Please register online to be notified about tour dates, or to speak with a camp specialist!
This camp must comply with regulations of the MDPH & be licensed
by the LBOH.
2021 Program Dates
|Week 4: July 12 - 16|