Exploration Camps are designed to give 4th and 5th graders a chance to lean in and start to deep dive into topics, while still maintaining a camp like feel. Exploration:Mindfulness will help campers develop mindfulness skills that they can use in the real world. Come up with a plan to center yourself in challenging situations. Yoga and meditation will be daily events, but we will explore lots of other pieces to help our campers connect with their inner zen. We’ll also allow them to connect with their camper selves- swimming, games and fun are all on the schedule! Come experience the best that camp can offer!
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- Increasing opportunities for camper choice built into the schedule
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
*Campus and program tours will be available in the spring.
Please register online to be notified about tour dates, or to speak with a camp specialist!
This camp must comply with regulations of the MDPH & be licensed
by the LBOH.
2021 Program Dates
|Week 6: July 26 - 30|