Discovery Camps are designed to give 1st through 3rd graders a developmentally appropriate introduction to specialty camps.
Discovery Sports (formerly part of Multi-Sport camp) is the perfect week for your sports-loving, active camper! We’ll play sports- lots of sports, taught by counselors who are athletes and coaches, and who know the foundations of good practice. But there is so much more to do at camp! Our Discovery Sport campers will have swim lessons and free swim daily, and take time off the fields to try a few other activities, as well.
There’s no better way for a camper to focus on sports but still come out of camp feeling like they got to try everything!
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- Increasing opportunities for camper choice built into the schedule
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
- Instructional swim daily
- Developmentally appropriate instruction and game play
*Campus and program tours will be available in the spring.
Please register online to be notified about tour dates, or to speak with a camp specialist!
This camp must comply with regulations of the MDPH & be licensed by the LBOH.
Sample Daily Schedule
|9-9:15am||Arrival, meet with the group to plan the day|
|9:30am||Swim Lessons in the Indoor pool|
|10:30am||Activity Period 1 – Arts and Crafts, Sports, or more|
|11:30am||Activity Period 2 – Games, Archery or Water play|
|1:30pm||Group Activity – Hike, Games, project – counselor led|
|2:30pm||Free Swim in the Indoor Pool|
|3:30pm||End of the Day meeting for groups and counselors, planning for next day|
2021 Program Dates
|Week 1: June 21 - 25|
|Week 2: June 28 - July 2|
|Week 3: July 6 - 9*|
|Week 4: July 12 - 16|
|Week 5: July 19 - 23|
|Week 6: July 26 - 30|
|Week 7: August 2 - 6|
|Week 8: August 9 - 13|
|Week 9: August 16 - 20|