This course is designed for incoming seniors, especially those who plan to apply early to colleges and would like to get a head start on the application process. Students will:
- Learn what college admissions personnel are looking for in a college essay
- Develop topics, outline, write, edit, and revise their college essays,
- Meet one-on-one with the teacher during each class to discuss ideas and progress,
- Enjoy a productive environment with motivated peers all working towards their personal goals,
- Have at least one college essay completed by the end of the course!
Rising seniors who have participated in this writing workshop in the past have gone on to attend Boston College, Harvard, University of Massachusetts, University of Michigan, Northwestern, University of Utah, University of Vermont, and Villanova, among other colleges and universities.
Session 1: June 21, 22, 24, 28, 29, July 1
Session 2: July 6,7, 8, 13, 14, 15
This class is scheduled to meet in a classroom, but may move to an online platform if needed.Enroll Now
At a Glance
5:00pm - 7:00pm