Families have the option of dropping-off and picking-up at camp!
- Regular drop-off is 9:00AM and pick-up is 4:00PM.
- Drop-off is available as early as 8:00AM and pick-up available as late as 5:00 PM as part of our extended day program.
- Drop-off & pick-up is designed to be safe, easy and convenient – you don’t even have to get out of your car!
Optional camp bus transportation is available starting June 22nd. It’s safe and easy to get to camp! All busses have trained staff who make sure that the ride is where the fun starts! Features of our transportation service include:
- Buses driven by professional, certified drivers
- Buses equipped with two-way radios and cellular phones
- Trained camp staff supervise and engage campers during bus rides
- Carefully planned routes
Transportation Locations and Bus Stop
We are still reviewing busing options for Summer 2021 but below is what we have run in the past.
We run multiple camp bus routes with stops in Andover/North Andover, Newburyport-Rowley, Boston Line, Malden, Melrose, Reading, Wakefield, Lynnfield, Swampscott, Salem and Beverly. Depending on your stop, pick-up times run between 8:00-8:45 AM and drop-off is typically between 4:30-5:00 PM. Assignments for pick-up and drop-off times and locations will be communicated to families before your summer starts with us. If you don’t see your town listed, call our camp office and we can review transportation options.
To Be Announced