Families have the option of dropping-off and picking-up at camp!
- Regular drop-off is 9:00AM and pick-up is 4:00PM.
- Drop-off is available as early as 8:00AM and pick-up available as late as 5:00 PM as part of our extended day program.
- Drop-off & pick-up is designed to be safe, easy and convenient – you don’t even have to get out of your car!
Optional camp bus transportation is available starting June 21st. It’s safe and easy to get to camp! All busses have trained staff who make sure that the ride is where the fun starts! Features of our transportation service include:
- Buses driven by professional, certified drivers
- Buses equipped with two-way radios and cellular phones
- Trained camp staff supervise and engage campers during bus rides
- Carefully planned routes
- Bussing is for full-day campers only.
- To meet covid bus guidance: masks must be worn at all times, seats will be assigned, and windows will be open.
Transportation Locations and Bus Stop
We are still reviewing busing options for Summer 2021 but below is what we have run in the past.
New for Summer 2021- We plan to offer the following stops:
Andover- Merrimack College Church parking lot
Lynnfield: Middle School off Main Street
Marblehead: Marblehead High School
Melrose: Grassy Knoll across from Melrose High School
Middleton- Fuller Meadow Elementary School
Reading- Coolidge Middle School
Salem- O’Keefe Center Parking Lot at Salem State University
Swampscott-Tennis Court parking lot at the Middle School
Wakefield- Lake Quannapowitt, near playground driveway diagonal from Gingerbread Company.
Depending on your stop, pick-up times run between 8:00-8:45 AM and drop-off is typically between 4:30-5:00 PM. Assignments for pick-up and drop-off times and locations will be communicated to families before your summer starts with us. If you don’t see your town listed, call our camp office and we can review transportation options.
Transportation is $65/week per camper.
Wondering how to add transportation for your already registered camper?
Log in to our registration system, and select, “View My Submitted Applications.” Then select EAGLES/EDGE Summer 2021. Choose “Add Campers, Sessions, Options” and you’ll see tabs for each of your registered campers- navigate to each tab, scroll down to the bottom of offerings, and you’ll see all the bus weeks listed- make sure to add the same weeks as you are registered for, and add the bus for each camper who needs to ride. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you!