Resources for Families
Our campers’ safety has always been our top priority. Learn more about our COVID-19 precautions and our strategy for keeping campers safe below.
Don’t Forget the Five
The following are five non-negotiable safety protocols when on campus.
- Complete daily attestation form.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Sanitize hands and surfaces.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance.
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell.
Cases or Symptoms on Campus
- The School has developed protocols should a positive case be confirmed on campus, or if an individual is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- If a student, faculty, or staff member has been exposed to a positive case of COVID-19, or is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, inform the School Nurse or Director of Human Resources:
- Ms. Margie Clifford for Middle School faculty / staff
- Ms. Heidi Rubin for high school faculty / staff
- Ms. Tracii Schaeublin for all staff based in the Administration Building or 21 Spring Street.
In the event of a positive diagnosis on campus, the School is committed to supporting a contact tracing process as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- In the event that students, staff, or faculty members will be engaging in personal travel outside of their home region, they are required to notify the Health Office by email.
- The School will abide by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ travel order.
Daily Attestation Form
All students, faculty, staff, and visitors to St. John’s Prep must fill out the Daily Attestation Form before coming to campus.
- These are challenging times, and they impact us all in different ways. The School is committed to provide holistic programming and supports for all members of our campus community.
- Parents with concerns for their son’s well-being should contact a School Counselor. Faculty and staff with individual concerns should contact Tracii Schaeublin, Director of Human Resources.
The School has developed a multitude of maintenance protocols, including increased sanitization, cleaning, electromagnetic spraying, and changes to our HVAC systems.
Testing for COVID-19
At this time, the School is assessing whether or not to implement a testing protocol. Additional information will be provided at a later date.
The School will not engage in temperature monitoring.