Open to boys and girls entering grades 4 to 12. Held in the John A. Driscoll ‘90 Aquatics Center in the Mahoney Wellness Center, this sport-specific camp will allow girls and boys the ability to learn this unique sport and have some fun, too!
The clinic is designed to develop water polo fundamentals in a competitive and fun environment. Players of all ability levels will be challenged in a variety of traditional and progressive drills that aim to develop the individual players skills and understanding of the sport. The staff, made up of the most well-respected local high school and college coaches, incorporate drills which they use at their own practices to help prepare players for the next level.
Head Water Polo Instructor Jeff Fiore (St. John's Aquatics Coordinator)
- Played varsity water polo at St. John's from 2004–08
- 2018 was his first season as an assistant coaching at the Prep. In 2018, the Eagles recorded their most varsity wins in recent years.
- Jeff was also a varsity swimmer at St. John's and went on to swim for University of Tampa
- DII National Qualifier and All-American all four years.
- Prep and UT record holder. Has been coaching competitive swimming since 2012, all age groups.