Ms. Alicia Greenwood, fine arts faculty and artistic director of St. John's Prep theater arts will present three productions this summer. Rehearsal process is "workshop style" and focuses on acting development.
- To audition, you must first email Ms. Greenwood.
- Audition dates: Thursday, May 23 at the Ryken Center for the Arts, Black Box Theater.
- Rehearsals start date is June 12. Rehearsals take place three days a week 7–10 pm in Kaneb Auditorium and Black Box Theater.
- Set rehearsal schedules and performance weekends for each show are released after auditions.
- This summers productions: Big Love directed by Brit Christopher, Particularly in the Heartland directed by Athena Nickole, or an original piece devised by the cast and directed by Kate Sheridan
- Performance weekends (held in the black box theater): July 26 through 28, August 2 through 4, and August 9 through 11.
- Open to rising freshmen through seniors, recent Prep senior graduates, and rising freshman through senior girls from local area schools.
- Tuition: $100 must be paid by the first day of rehearsals. Please register online.
- Space is limited. Sign up today!
Our Summer Theater 2019 directors have been announced!
Brit Christopher directing "Big Love"
Athena Nickole directing "Particularly in the Heartland"
Kate Sheridan directing an original piece devised by the cast