Open to College Students and recent College Graduates
10 to 11:30 am
- This Co-Ed program looks to improve endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy. Workouts are held on the Brother Linus, C.F.X. Athletic Commons and in the Mahoney Wellness Center.
Bill McSheffrey, Head Strength and Conditioning Coordinator at St. John’s Prep
- Responsible for creating and implementing strength and conditioning offerings for all members of the Prep community.
- This includes St. John's Prep students, faculty and staff, alumni, and parents.
- Prior to St. John’s Prep, Bill held coaching roles with the Arizona Coyotes, Springfield Falcons, Buffalo Sabres, Mike Boyle’s Strength and Conditioning, Springfield College, the University of Rhode Island, and Attain Therapy + Fitness.
- Attended the University of Rhode Island and Springfield College for undergraduate and graduate school.