While many high schools accept scores from either the High School Placement Test (HSPT) or the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) some accept scores from only one as part of the application process. For students who plan to take both the HSPT and the SSAT, this course is designed to focus on the content and strategies for both tests. This course targets the November date for the HSPT and the December date for the SSAT. Tuition includes a textbook and all practice test materials.
For questions about which test your student should take or questions regarding scheduling, please contact email@example.com
The September 13, October 25, and November 22 will include a full length practice test and meets from 4 pm to 7:30 pm. All other classes meet from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Friday, September 13, 2019: Diagnostic Pre-Test
- Friday, September 20, 2019: Verbal Skills and Vocabulary
- Friday, September 27, 2019: Quantitative Skills
- Friday, October 4, 2019: Reading Comprehension
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019: Mathematics
- Friday, October 18, 2019: Language Skills
- Friday, October 25, 2019: Practice HSPT test
- Friday, November 15, 2019: Analogies and SSAT Review
- Friday, November 22, 2019: Practice SSAT Test
- Make up date (in the event of a class cancellation) will be offered on Wednesday October 30, 2019, from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.