The Secondary School Admission Test, SSAT, is accepted by most high schools and is the exam of choice for most independent schools. The SSAT includes four sub-tests and an essay. Each class is dedicated to specific test content and the strategies for each student to achieve their highest score. Tuition includes a text designed specifically for the SSAT as well as all practice test materials.
Classes are offered Wednesdays from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm and Sundays from 9 am to 11 am. Classes that included practice test and review are extended.
- October 2, 2019: Decimals, Fractions and Percents
- October 6, 2019: Vocabulary and Verbal Skills - TIME CHANGE - 4:30pm - 6:30pm
- October 9, 2019: Computation, Exponents, and Radicals
- October 16, 2019: Algebra and Geometry
- October 20, 2019: Reading Comprehension
- October 23, 2019: Statistics, Graphs, and Probability
- October 27, 2019: Essay Writing and Vocabulary
- October 30, 2019, from 4 pm to 6:30 pm: Math Practice Test and Review
- November 3, 2019, from 9 am to 11:30 am: English Practice Test and Review
- Make up date (in the event of a class cancellation) will be offered on Wednesday November 6th, 2019, from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
Location: Brother Keefe C.F.X. Academic Center, Room K222